Neuro Integration, allows the brain to change the pathways, change the mind, and change our lives.
Neuro Integration rejuvenates the nervous system in as little as six minutes.
Is Neuro Integration right for you?
- Do you ever feel like your brain gets in your way, or that it tells you what to do?
- How many people in your life cause you to react, or get angry?
- Have you ever hit or yelled at someone even though you did not want to?
- Have you felt something emotional come up and wash out all your energy?
- How are your relationships?
- Do you live with fear or love?
- Are you in survival mode?
- What do you just live with?
- Do you go to the grocery store and continually buy the same food?
- Do you drive the same way to work every day?
- Do you catch yourself saying the same things to your children that your parents said to you, and that you swore you would never say?
- Do you notice that in your relationships you wind up with the same issues, even though you might get new spouses, partners, friends, or jobs?
- Do you want to lose weight or exercise, but you find that developing new habits seems to be an ongoing struggle?
If you found yourself saying “yes” to any of the above questions, Neuro Integration is for you. The world outside is continually feeding us all of these stresses.
- Did you know that the brain does not know the difference between its imagination and reality?
- How much of your day do you spend dancing because life is wonderful?
- How would you like to be totally you and not be in reaction?
Neuro Integration is a biological and proven system of reorganizing how the brain receives reactive and highly charged information. It neutralizes that reaction and allows the human body to quiet the chemistry, the emotion and the actual biological mechanisms so that the physical can heal and experience life. Giving the cells an opportunity to remember and experience their innate intelligence.
This very spiritual work assists us in attaining greater freedom and allows us to obtain our True Essence. Its purpose is to erase fear so that we can know the truth of love. Fear is de-created by this work, and replaced by love and respect. The work allows us to hook up to our Divine system so that we can more fully heal on all levels.
Neuro Integration Technique
Neuro Integration is the result of a compilation of studies and practices on how the nervous system communicates with the body and the brain. It is a simple system, based mainly on Applied Kinesiology, which observes the firing patterns of the brain. Using designated hand patterns together with motor responses of the muscles brings correction to the nerve transmissions from the brain to the body and vice versa, for ultimate healing potential.
According to Dr. John Ratey, there are 40 quadrillion patterns of connections in the brain — that is 40,000,000,000,000,000 — or 16 zeros. Wow! Neuro Integration makes it possible to strengthen connections utilizing optics, kinesiology, physical movements, and supplementation. The body in its infinite wisdom knows the correct blue print for health and healing; however, because of emotional and/or physical traumas, this blueprint may become faded, smudged, torn, or difficult to read. Neuro Integration helps restore their inborn function.
How a Neuro Integration Session Works
Generally, a client identifies a complaint or issue they would like to clear. By clarifying the issue before the integration, the pathways in the nervous system are stimulated or fired. This then leads the practitioner to the specific integration that will address that particular set of pathways.
During an N-I session the client lies fully clothed on their back on a massage table. Kinesiology is used to guide the process. Light touch is applied on a series of points on the body, similar to acupressure. As a point is touched, a hand is held in a designated pattern to fire a particular pathway to the brain. The arm is pulled to create firing. The feet are moved to lock in the new pathway.
What do these simple, gentle, noninvasive, non-traumatic, but powerful movements do?
- They tell the brain to stop firing pathways that are over firing — the self-talk, the running tapes, and the mind chatter.
- They create, stimulate or strengthen other pathways that support the body.
- Often the first integration needed, is called a Fourteen Point. It helps to de-stress busy and stressed lifestyles. This integration creates energy and a sense of feeling refreshed.
You are in charge of yourself and your brain.
To find a practitioner trained by Anae please go to N-I Practitioners
Testimonials of Neuro Integration Clients and Practitioners