Terms & Conditions
Policies & Procedures
AlcheMystery Customer Service:
If you have been using a product and have questions, please contact us. We are always happy to help.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 575-937-4404
Your happiness is our priority and our return policy is really quite simple. You may return item(s) that are in original/unopened condition within 30 days of the purchase for an exchange, credit, or refund if you’re not completely satisfied. Please contact us immediately if you wish to begin a return.
Follow the instructions please email or call us for return instructions: email@example.com or call us at 575-937-4404 with your order details.
– With your return, include a note as to why you are returning your item. And a copy of your original invoice.
Please allow 10-15 business days to process your exchange, credit, or refund.
At AlcheMystery, we believe we provide gentle, healthy, natural and non-irritating products for the skin and body. However, please be on the safe side with all uses of products you put on your skin or in your body including ours.
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice or care. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about our products are based on customer, staff and family personal opinions and should not be substituted for proper medical care.
- AlcheMystery is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient.
- Please read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a known specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use or consume ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if you feel a reaction could occur. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Always consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about specific health conditions.
- Information on this website or its products have not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms and Conditions related to your orders: We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We will not share your information with anyone outside our company. We do not spam and scam. We will never send emails unrelated to orders that ask for personal data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner or the owner of third-party providers of products or information. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website or respective trademark owner.